Join me for a weekend long retreat where you will learn the art of manifesting. The weekend includes an intensive workshop aimed to teach you how to manifest any thing you desire, how to live in an elevated state and abundance.
What you will learn
- How to overcome your past and unlock greater abundance in all areas of your life.
- How to rid your mind of limiting beliefs
- Essential key elements that ARE holding you back from manifesting what you want most in life.
- Effective ways to stop you repeating old behaviours and falling back to old habits
- Create intentional mindset transformation
- How to take aligned action to manifest what you desire the most in your life
- Elevate your thinking and become a higher version of your self
- Questions to ask about your relationships
- Accelerating the manifestation process to ensure things work for you from day one.
- The importance of meditating and daily manifestation meditation.
- And much, much more.
You will leave with a clear understanding on manifesting, actionable tools to keep you moving forward and daily practices that will keep you inspired and motivated.
Arrive on Friday and settle in. Explore the gardens and farm before a delicious home cooked evening meal.
Saturday, after a delicious breakfast we start with an introduction to manifesting and start de-cluttering & clearing blocks and limiting beliefs. The full program for the day will be given on arrival on Friday.
A delicious homemade lunch is provided and home baked cream tea’s will be served after the afternoon session
Saturday evening we’ll enjoy a delicious home cooked meal before relaxing in the sitting room in front of the open fire or log burner in the snug or if the weather permits stargazing round the fire pit.
Sunday starts with a delicious breakfast and time to wander the gardens, meet the animals and take in the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful countryside.
We end our weekend with a hearty homemade lunch.
Skills required: None
Included: Accommodation and all meals, home baked snacks a plenty, tea, coffee and fresh milk in each room and available anytime throughout your stay. Wifi throughout.
Each guest will leave with daily meditation, as well as comprehensive notes on the everything we covered over the weekend.
At our Weekend workshop retreats we welcome up to 10 guests and 5 additional day guests (Saturday only).
To bring: Please bring a pen, notepad, suitable shoes for walks around the farm and gardens and plenty of layers Scotland can be cool and rainy, even in midsummer!.
Please note: the retreat is held on a working farm with lots of free-range animals, the farm yard is to the rear of the property, if you would prefer not to meet the animals there is never any need however, if you would like to see the farm and animals I am happy to show you round and introduce you.
We also have well behaved pet and working dogs, our dogs are not permitted in the main house for our guests comfort, you may however hear the odd bark or see the pack out for a walk.
I have 5 comfortable newly refurbished rooms available for your stay
- Large shared twin suite, with en suite - £450
- Shared Twin Room with en suite - £450
- Standard shared twin room with separate bathroom - £400
- Standard shared twin room with shared bathroom - £400
-Standard shared twin room with shared bathroom and kitchenette - £400
If you would like to share a room with someone specific, please let me know at checkout.