Enjoy private dining at the country house for a truly unique afternoon tea experience!
Afternoon teas are served in our beautifully decorated dining room with open fire and in our delightful cosy snug furnished with dining in the bay window overlooking our beautiful garden and comfortable relaxing sofa and arm chair in front of the log burning stove for before or after your meal. Weather permitting your afternoon can be taken in the walled garden.
Please arrive for your afternoon tea at 2pm
Please Note: We are unable to cater for food intolerances and vegan diets at this time but food intolerance’s is something we are looking in to improving for the future.
Bookings are strictly limited and must be made in advance.
Afternoon teas are available for £10 each. Please note that a minimum of 5 tickets must be purchased for each session.
- Please ensure that you purchase an afternoon tea for each person in your group in one transaction. Unfortunately additional seats cannot be added on the day.
- Please select the date and the time of your afternoon tea experience carefully as transfers are not available.
- We welcome well behaved children over 12 years.
- All bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Once booked you will have access to the gardens and grounds of the house only, we do not permit guests on to the farm.
- Afternoon tea sessions are only available on selected dates and will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis. If you would like to book for private dining please contact me.
- All dishes will be plated to share.
- We do not serve alcohol
- As we have limited sessions, any requests for refunds must be made for at least 7-days prior to your session. Refund requests made within 7-days of your booking will not be considered.
- In the event that a guest does not arrive for their Afternoon tea booking, this will be considered a last-minute cancellation and no refund will be issued.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What if I want to book an afternoon tea experience for fewer than 5 guests?
A. That's fine - you'll still need to purchase a minimum of 5 tickets, but you'll get to take home any food that you don't eat!
Q. Can I book an afternoon tea experience for more than 12 guests?
A. Yes, please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Q. Can the menu be adjusted to accommodate specific dietary requirements?
A. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to cater for food intolerances however, this is something we are looking to improve in the future. We do not cater for dietary requests.
PROTECTING OUR GUESTS
While we've always had strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards in place at, we've taken additional steps to reduce the risks and protect our staff, guests and the wider community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Guests at our afternoon tea events will dine privately with their party in one of the two dining rooms available.