Broccoli Lemon Chicken With Cashews
A superhealthy meal full of vitamin C. You could use ordinary broccoli instead of tender stem.
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil or sunflower oil
- 340g pack of organic free range mini chicken breast fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 200ml chicken stock
- 200g pack tender stem broccoli halved if very long
- 1 heaped tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp clear honey or 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- Zest of ½ lemon
- A large handful of roasted cashews
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove from the pan and add the garlic and broccoli. Stir fry for a minute or so then cover and cook for 2 minutes more, until almost tender.
- Mix the stock, cornflour and honey or sugar well, then pour into the pan and stir until thickened. Tip the chicken back into the pan and let it heat through, then add the lemon zest and juice, and cashew nuts. Stir, then serve straight away with basmati rice or noodles.